Discussion General discussion on video & audio devices

VVRChandra

Reaction score
Togo movie on Hotstar app in Apple TV 4K showing Dolby Vision. When trying to play, it's showing the censor certificate of Lootcase movie and finally playing Khuda Hafiz movie.

Don't know what's going on. I can record video, but how to attach it here as its file size will be huge.

Edit : I guess it's Lootcase movie that's playing. But showing Khuda Hafiz under info section.

When I exit the app and try to play again, it sometimes throws me out of the app.

Last edited:
Which sound bar?
What price?

It's LG SL8YG. I got it at the same time when I got my TV LG 55SM9000. Both are 2019 models. I got them in Jan 2020.

There is a soundbar free with TV, which is SL6YG
But it doesn't support Dolby Atmos.

SL8YG supports Dolby Atmos and is priced 40+K when I bought my TV. The SL6YG is around 20+K IIRC. SL8YG is a 3.1.2 type sound bar which includes 3 front firing speakers, 2 upward firing speakers for Dolby Atmos on the soundbar and 1 wireless subwoofer. Later I got LGs two rear speakers for some 8K and made the system 5.1.2 setup.

I informed the showroom that I don't want SL6YG and will take SL8YG by paying the difference. They agreed and I paid around 22K and got SL8YG. There's another higher model SL10YG. It's more costlier than this.

It's LG SL8YG. I got it at the same time when I got my TV LG 55SM9000. Both are 2019 models. I got them in Jan 2020.

There is a soundbar free with TV, which is SL6YG
But it doesn't support Dolby Atmos.

SL8YG supports Dolby Atmos and is priced 40+K when I bought my TV. The SL6YG is around 20+K IIRC. SL8YG is a 3.1.2 type sound bar which includes 3 front firing speakers, 2 upward firing speakers for Dolby Atmos on the soundbar and 1 wireless subwoofer. Later I got LGs two rear speakers for some 8K and made the system 5.1.2 setup.

I informed the showroom that I don't want SL6YG and will take SL8YG by paying the difference. They agreed and I paid around 22K and got SL8YG. There's another higher model SL10YG. It's more costlier than this.

Can you tell me when & where you got the rear speakers kit ? I'm desperately looking for them since Jan and its out of stock everywhere both offline (Hyderabad) and online.

Last edited:
Can you tell me when & where you got the rear speakers kit ? I'm desperately looking for them since Jan and its out of stock everywhere both offline (Hyderabad) and online.
I got it from the shop from where I got my TV and soundbar. I learnt about it online from LG website and then gave the model no to the same shop and asked if they can get it. They came back same day informing that it is available at LG store and need to be billed to them, for which I told them to get it. They got it in 2 days.

I got it from the shop from where I got my TV and soundbar. I learnt about it online from LG website and then gave the model no to the same shop and asked if they can get it. They came back same day informing that it is available at LG store and need to be billed to them, for which I told them to get it. They got it in 2 days.

Which store and city ? Can you find out from the store if they have it in stock and can they ship it to Hyderabad ?

Android tv

bXOVAlg.jpg

EXi3zhI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock