Discussion ETV Win App News & Updates

qj8CX43.png

I have downloaded and signed up.
Though there are tv channels, no live TV is available. Similarly no HD channels are available.
Latest episodes of serials are available.
As of now it is free.
Update: Live TV and premium content will be available shortly and with subscription fee, and packages will be available in monthly and yearly basis. Some content will be free for all. Will update here if I get further updates.

Update: Live TV and premium content will be available shortly and with subscription fee, and packages will be available in monthly and yearly basis. Some content will be free for all. Will update here if I get further updates.
There are good Telefilms available. It will be good if they make the App available on Fire Stick so that they can be watched on a big screen.

In my opinion ETV win is best App for Telugu people's and Sunnxt App is waste
ETV is adding Live Tv Means Super Idea and if they Add Live HD Channels also means Superb
Bro You have any idea about ETV Cinema HD ETV Abhiruchi HD ETV Life HD ETV Plus HD why DTH Platforms not Adding This Channels what about your opinion

I’m eagerly waiting to watch ETV CINEMA HD. I am ready to pay for it. They have to aquire more movies to survive

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock