Discussion ETV Win App News & Updates

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Reaction score
joA87Lf_d.jpg

Expecting entertainment ott app from ETV like sunnxt and other ott apps.

Last edited:
just now noticed https://www.etvwin.com/home Site on Google. It is for entertainment app only, I think app will be launched soon 👍

I think, it's available on app store, yet to available on play store.

‎ETV Win

ETV Win

TVkRTwB.jpg
An OTT app is long overdue for an established network like ETV. But the name ETV Win is very strange. It sounds like the Islamic channel Channel Win, or the Tamil channel Win TV.

Manorama has already launched an app, Manorama Max. The next regional network could be the Ortel network in Odisha. It is the market leader with 5 channels (challenged only by Zee Sarthak) and should launch Tarang HD within 2 or 3 years.

Last edited:
An OTT app is long overdue for an established network like ETV. But the name ETV Win is very strange. It sounds like the Islamic channel Channel Win, or the Tamil channel Win TV.

Manorama has already launched an app, Manorama Max. The next regional network could be the Ortel network in Odisha. It is the market leader with 5 channels (challenged only by Zee Sarthak) and should launch Tarang HD within 2 or 3 years.
Earlier they have etv india app for entertainment but few months back they have removed from play store due to lack of updates.

DDF Exclusive - General discussion on telugu channels news update and upcoming and other updates

In ETV win, they have added some new movies which are not telecasted on ETV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock