• Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 547

SATFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
First of all thanks to my OTF friends.
In my family 😄, now family members are asking me for all the purchases to post first in OTF and get OTF members suggestions which is THE BEST from our Industry experts , dealers and members who are using that particular PRODUCT or from Brand.
OTF becomes a part of family.

Iam looking for an Ergononic chair with Head Rest . Suggestions are welcome.

Below is the one model saw in Amazon.

Btwjm29.jpeg

Thanks

Last edited:
For an office chair, you should always check it physically before buying. You can go to a nearby Featherlite store, if you have one and check the different chair models they have and then see which one you like. Once you finalize the model, you can order it online, if you are getting a better deal.

For an office chair, you should always check it physically before buying. You can go to a nearby Featherlite store, if you have one and check the different chair models they have and then see which one you like. Once you finalize the model, you can order it online, if you are getting a better deal.
Yes bro, thought of purchasing from offline store only. Just want to get an idea so that same model in online we can ask in store.

You can even check it from Homecentre bro. I bought it from there recently and it's cheaper than Amazon sometimes. I bought it for ₹4000 and it's really worth the money.

Thanks bro. Will give a try to check available models.As told by Siva bro, going to purchase offline only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock