Article Jio introduces standalone validity for newly launched Work From Home Packs

Does jiophone support whatsapp calling? If yes, then i dont think not having jio to jio calling feature is a deal breaker. Jio customers are either smartphone users or jiophone users

What if it was. Which one would you prefer Airtel's or Jio's plan?
Airtel 251 would still need a base plan to anchor on for validity, so it's no better than jio. In jio the drawback is absence of calling facility and in Airtel it is absence of validity. So depending on what your need is u can pick what's best. For a person who just needs it in a 4G wifi dongle would prefer Jio 251 over Airtel. For someone who needs it as an add on with their daily data quota plans of validity greater than 28 days will do better with Airtel.

Airtel 251 would still need a base plan to anchor on for validity, so it's no better than jio. In jio the drawback is absence of calling facility and in Airtel it is absence of validity. So depending on what your need is u can pick what's best. For a person who just needs it in a 4G wifi dongle would prefer Jio 251 over Airtel. For someone who needs it as an add on with their daily data quota plans of validity greater than 28 days will do better with Airtel.
Airtel offered base validity on the plan as well. Unfortunately, they removed the plan.

Airtel offered base validity on the plan as well. Unfortunately, they removed the plan.
It just said validity zero days, as per base plan validity. What was the standalone validity of it in Airtel?

It just said validity zero days, as per base plan validity. What was the standalone validity of it in Airtel?
30 days.
Okay, it was 0 day. According to screenshot here. I read 30 days on some other site.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock