Jio introduces standalone validity for newly launched Work From Home Packs

In a sense Airtel's work for home plan is more useful than Jio's work from home plan. Both offers 50 GB data without any data cap for ₹251. On top of that on Airtel one has freedom to recharge ₹10 and make voice calls to any network. Where in Jio one needs to do by a base plan of atleast ₹129. Financially it makes no sense.

Jio created a whole mess by giving validity to work from home plan. Jio either needs to revoke validity or bringing back other short term base plan. I recommend ₹98 for 24 days, ₹49 for 7 days, ₹19 for 3 days and ₹9 for 1 day.

In a sense Airtel's work for home plan is more useful than Jio's work from home plan. Both offers 50 GB data without any data cap for ₹251. On top of that on Airtel one has freedom to recharge ₹10 and make voice calls to any network. Where in Jio one needs to do by a base plan of atleast ₹129. Financially it makes no sense.

Jio created a whole mess by giving validity to work from home plan. Jio either needs to revoke validity or bringing back other short term base plan. I recommend ₹98 for 24 days, ₹49 for 7 days, ₹19 for 3 days and ₹9 for 1 day.
You can get only 5 mins for calling in Airtel recharge of Rs.10/-. Its better to shift to whatsapp calling with data packs.

You can get only 5 mins for calling in Airtel recharge of Rs.10/-. Its better to shift to whatsapp calling with data packs.
And how to make calls to feature phones that doesn't have Whatsapp using Jio?

And how to make calls to feature phones that doesn't have Whatsapp using Jio?
Calling is not necessary for WFH plans as service providers are in a hurry to promote Jiofi or Airtel dongles in Lockdown times.

Calling is not necessary for WFH plans as service providers are in a hurry to promote Jiofi or Airtel dongles in Lockdown times.
No, not really. Instead it's discouraging to buy such plans. When IUC recharges offers Top Ups.

Well technically the plan is not available for subscription right now, so it is not better than the Jio one when it is not present at all :p

Well technically the plan is not available for subscription right now, so it is not better than the Jio one when it is not present at all :p
What if it was. Which one would you prefer Airtel's or Jio's plan?

What if it was. Which one would you prefer Airtel's or Jio's plan?

I will go with the network which works well in my area, which AVOID isn't currently. Pretty less calling, not much data usage either. I usually don't need WFH or 4G Vouchers on top of the daily data cap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock