Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

12 hours since the game and that defeat is till hunting me. If that defeat costed us top 4, that means we will be at a huge disadvantages for signing Erling. We should have won these kind of matches. Well even if we can't sign him, i just hope TT will offload player like Jorginho and some others whose mentality is weak and aren't best for PL or title charge next year!
Hmm i am not the kind who will miss 2 good matches but yesterday was too much for me.I don't mind defeat but such soulless,brainless performace shakes me to core.Finishing in top4 would just just paper over cracks.Even signing players like Haaland(highly unlikely) would not guarantee much unless much needed creativity is added to the team.

rpo096u.jpg

ANOTHER EXAMPLE KLOPP dont buy 100 million worth player .he make them 100 million worth player 🤗

rpo096u.jpg

ANOTHER EXAMPLE KLOPP dont buy 100 million worth player .he make them 100 million worth player 🤗
Though i appreciate that Klopp makes players better but it is hypocrisy to say that he makes 100 million worth player when he has a 80+ million defender and 60+ million goalkeeper playing for him.Moroever clubs contending at top do not care if they get a 100 million worth player from within the club or from outside as long as they are winning trophies unless the owner sits with balance sheet everyday.

PS:Heard the name of Christophe Galtier?Sold Oshimen for 80+ millions,Pepe for near about 90 million and many other players for more than 40 millions each in his 4 years at Lille.What have Lille won in this time?

finaly approx 4 month anfieled curse broken 1st win in anfieled in 2021 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

and we crossed half century points in points table

VAR is getting ridiculous every passing day.Tarkowski volleyed into face of Longstaff earlier and it was not a foul,McTominay touches face of Son and he is adjudged to have fouled him.But bigger criminal are the inept referees handling the games.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock