Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

i1qLuML.png

cpPohRh.png

xWvH75w.png

Efyhwlf.png

Who will top this season? I will say after summer transfer window. What about you guys?
As Klopp said a ssn. back the EPL fans are fascinated with transfers and seldom give any importance to the work coaches put behind the closed doors.Going by this logic i will say City and Liverpool start as favorites.

Same with me. Till now i think Man City is the only a serious contender. Unless Chelsea will sign some good defense, they can't win title. Liverpool will come in top 4 but unlikely to win any title. I will say more after Summer transfer window. Let's see the transfer window. Anything can change.

till now only mancity loking serious contender until
man utd sign sancho
and chelsea 2 good diffenders
but winning back 2 back pl title is very taugh for any premire league team
Ole i believe is not a top quality manager and Frank simply lacks the managerial experience to guide his team through trenches and peaks of a PL ssn.I would love to be proven wrong but i think it will be another year of Liverpool domination.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock