England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
Live update.... Team India for 1st/2nd Tests against England:

Dhoni, Sehwag, Gambhir, Sachin, Kohli, Yuvraj, Pujara, Ashwin, Umesh, Ojha, Rahane, Bhajji, Ishant, Vijay, Zaheer

mmadhankumar said:
nskaran said:
bro mmadhankumar, why dont we drop Ghambir, as his bat is not talking for atleast one year+ now in test arena. I think Ajinka or M.Vijay should be given chance in place of Ghambir.

no bro since its a home series i back gambhir. and no one can deny that gauti and viru are the best available indian pair today.

ofcourse rahane is good(may be he can replace raina from my squad) and has a great future but vijay :no:no:no
thanks for the update. see Bro. my recommendation for M.Vijay & Rahane came true, as you are opposing for M.vijay:P

nskaran said:
thanks for the update. see Bro. my recommendation for M.Vijay & Rahane came true, as you are opposing for M.vijay:P

bro may be the selectors want to fill quota for all zones ;););)

mmadhankumar said:
nskaran said:

bro may be the selectors want to fill quota for all zones ;););)
mmadhan bro, If they wish to fill quota only, then they can go with bathrinath as he was there already in the team other wise abinav mukund also playing well as opener But they selected my choice of M.vijay;););)

ok bro... agree your wish came true :lol

now the next big question.... Playing XI :huh

confirmed in XI(atleast for me): Dhoni, Sehwag, Gambhir, Sachin, Kohli, Yuvraj, Pujara, Zaheer

sure reserves: Rahane, Vijay

Who make the cut: Bhajji/Ashwin/Ojha and Umesh/Ishant

Back
Top Bottom