England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
karthik said:
Actually this is mumbai A team madhan bro

yeah bro i knew. thats what i am asking why choose a 'A' team instead they can choose a team with few players who will be part of the test squad and name it something like Board XI or President XI. so that the players would get a chance to face the england team before the actual challenge.

this team is just nothing and no one will be benefited by this match ;)

indian selector sandeep patil using a tactic against english.
that one you know , i think

karthik said:
indian selector sandeep patil using a tactic against english.
that one you know , i think

yep... not giving the chance to england players to face the indian players in tour matches. but it can backfire too :angry

useless tactics... actual reason is the ranji trophy and all teams not willing to relieve their star players. all politics bro.... :angry

mmadhankumar said:
Yuvraj Singh picked in India A squad

Yuvraj Singh, who marked his return to first-class cricket with a double-century in the Duleep Trophy last week, has been included in the India A squad to play England in Mumbai from October 30.

India A SQUAD: Suresh Raina (capt), Shikhar Dhawan, M Vijay, Abhinav Mukund, Manoj Tiwary, Robin Bist, Ashok Menaria, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Irfan Pathan, Ashok Dinda, Vinay Kumar, Parvinder Awana

Actually India A is good squad

nskaran said:
bro, when will be India team selection for the tour of England.

The Indian selectors will meet on Nov5 at Mumbai to pick team for 1st Test vs England

Back
Top Bottom