England Tour of India 2024

That's called Tactics to frustrate England and keep them in field for long time.
Huh? This wicket is still excellent for batting and we need to stretch that lead as much as possible and still have enough time to bowl them out! Pure stupidity what kuldeep is doing here just blocking and it's taking our innings nowhere. Just get a move on already!

Huh? This wicket is still excellent for batting and we need to stretch that lead as much as possible and still have enough time to bowl them out! Pure stupidity what kuldeep is doing here just blocking and it's taking our innings nowhere. Just get a move on already!
130 overs to get 10 wkts is enough so 500 Target is enough

Tribute to gill
As he faced exact 91 balls 😉

z3oRKGc.jpg

Gill meanwhile thinking about his place in team playing slow and cautious. :sneaky:
Noone can play at three except Gill. Maybe Easwaran, but I guess Selectors won't select as they haven't picked him for last three test matches as well. So his position is secured for next 20 matches. Selectors have moved on from Pujara. I don't see comeback of his.

Noone can play at three except Gill. Maybe Easwaran, but I guess Selectors won't select as they haven't picked him for last three test matches as well. So his position is secured for next 20 matches. Selectors have moved on from Pujara. I don't see comeback of his.
Eishwarn will never get chance as he is an opener

Also I feel end of indian test dream for shreyas Iyer unless breakout ranji season by him.

Kl Rahul have still intent left he can come

Back
Top Bottom