England Tour of India 2024

There's nothing in the wicket except a few patches here and there. India need a strong partnership in the next session and get atleast 450 + to be in the game . As of now England are very much in the game with the brand of cricket they play .

Damn I miss pant for his dynamism and Kohli's aura in india team. We seriously need to get rid of some of the daddy's in the team in all 3 formats. I just hope we look beyond Sharma's,gills, iyers and pandyas after this series.
Hardik Pandya is now a clearly prioritising IPL over India career. There are murmurs in the media that some serior player (Pandya) is looking at IPL mainly.
Just hope people like Sarfaraz, Sai Sudarshan, jaiswal, jurel, pant be given chances in future Test team.And spinners after Jadeja, Ashwin duo.
Jurel looks good, can be good backup option for Pant. Jaiswal has became permanent in test side. Maybe in T20s as well. Sarfaraz I doubt. But he has lots of talent. I think he should get chance over everybody else by pushing Rahul at three and Kohli at four. Patidar is good too but was unlucky in all three innings. Maybe he can kept as a back up as well. I want Easwaran Jaiswal to open along with Gaikwad to play at number three. Or else bring back Rahane or Pujara. They still have three four years of cricket left in them. Kohli can play three four years as well. Sarfaraz at five. Pant, Jurel at six. Rest everyone else.
Sai Sudarshan, the other TN Batsman and Yash Dhull has to wait. I don't mind Ricky Bhui as well. Playing really well off late.

We should give T20 captaincy to Surya as he is best T20 player right now.
Jaiswal
Gaikwad
Surya
Dubey
Samson
Rinku
Sunder
Bishnoi
Bumrah
Arshadeep
Any other seamer.

I would like to see Jitesh Sharma, but Rinku is perfect fit for number six. And Jitesh Sharma haven't don't anything special in chances in he got. Competition is fierce now unlike during 2004. Dhoni scored lots of runs before knocking Indian team selection. Kartik failed and Parthiv was good batsman only.

The thing hard to happen Ashwin and accept any mistake which is related to cricket even if camera showed fault

Now England +5 runs without facing single ball

Yt7K25y.jpg

In bowling, I hope Avesh Khan/Akashdeep gets chance in Australia tour for bowling. Avesh Khan should have bowled in South Africa. Not to be. Let's see, when he gets chance.

India -400/7
Jurel-32;Ashwin-36.

Really loved the field placement of Stokes.
He is making Indian batsman to work hard for each run. Whatever may be this test series result , every test cricket lovers will appreciate his Captaincy.

Between Jurel is dropped by Pope.

Jurel should start playing some strokes. Will be difficult to once you bog down. Should also have that next gear whenever there is a chance to score. This is were we miss pant the most when batting. Hopefully he recovers quickly.

Back
Top Bottom