England Tour of India 2024

He's a useless bowler in any form. The guy seems to filling his quota.
Disappointed with Dravid and his team management. Absolute gave away the advantage of scoring in first innings. English have already pounced upon with a confident 6 overs 32/0 before lunch on 2nd day. Very good positive start.
Utterly pathetic body language by Rohit & Co.
Will be a very good tour for English if they can somehow win this test.. Looks like they will.
I wanted Sarfaraz instead of him . It could have given India a really good batsman . Now opportunity is wasted. Mukesh is the loophole of the Indian bowling and I'm pretty sure , England will go for him and respect kuldeep , Ashwin and Bumrah . Only thing India could have here is to get 3-4 wickets in the next session for not more than 80 runs . In all other circumstances, England will make 500 for sure .

I wanted Sarfaraz instead of him . It could have given India a really good batsman . Now opportunity is wasted. Mukesh is the loophole of the Indian bowling and I'm pretty sure , England will go for him and respect kuldeep , Ashwin and Bumrah . Only thing India could have here is to get 3-4 wickets in the next session for not more than 80 runs . In all other circumstances, England will make 500 for sure .
Even though only jaiswal got most of the runs . disappointed on seeing he gifted his wicket today. Like yesterday,expected him to target other bowlers and not Anderson.
What a bowler at 40+ age.

We missed the 500+ score in this good batting wicket.
Nowadays players not playing enough ground shots in tests also because of T20 effect.

Yes you are right. Only option is to get all England wickets ASAP to be in this test match for India.

Change all of a sudden. You ain't supporting England this time ?
There are too many things to watch and I have stopped multitasking. I will check at end of the day. Yesterday, I had football to watch. Today I am watching some series and some wrestling. Did you know The Rock came back?

There are too many things to watch and I have stopped multitasking. I will check at end of the day. Yesterday, I had football to watch. Today I am watching some series and some wrestling. Did you know The Rock came back?
Think you doing a good job of not watching India test match...But you are missing a superb display of English BazzBall on Indian soil.. Which has effed up Dravids approach to the typical India test match.

Left watching WWE almost 6 years ago. Since then I ain't following it . Btw I'm glad England is playing Bazzball even on a spin track .

Left watching WWE almost 6 years ago. Since then I ain't following it . Btw I'm glad England is playing Bazzball even on a spin track .
But baseball season is over. It's Super Bowl time. Let's go Kansas City Chiefs. 🏈

Boom Boom Boom.

wrpspqq.jpg

iGFYLfN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom