England Tour of India 2024

Patience, patience and patience
And this patience is out of India's now a days player DNA।
They are more inclined to play 20 over format every where so this result is expected
Yes how they write the news I saw Yashwasi is the new Sehwag. With due respect to players I am sorry to say this team is the weakest with no Virat and you cannot count on anyone when its time Ashwin and Bharat started to take control. The middle order so brittle. Until you play for 5-6 years with the same consistency neither Yashwasi nor Shubman or other current players are 10 % of what Sachin Sehwag Dravid laxman and Ganguly were in old days in test matches . I still remember the days when Dravid and Laxman batted the whole day.

Last edited:
But was he ever play on that position
If not wrong jadeja came at that position in test

Also it's demoralise for jadeja to see axar batting above him
Axar batted at 4 in the 2nd innings in 2nd test against Bangladesh. There's nothing demoralising about it. It was just an experiment. He was anyway being wasted at number 9

Had the 30 run average player (even after 21 tests) scored atleast his average runs in the 2nd innings, India would have won the match. Don't know how he is still playing tests. Utter failure except one miraculous innings in gabba . His fc average is 60+, don't know what quality of bowlers he had faced, must be extremely mediocre and is struggling against amateur spin bowler in tests.

Had the 30 run average player (even after 21 tests) scored atleast his average runs in the 2nd innings, India would have won the match. Don't know how he is still playing tests. Utter failure except one miraculous innings in gabba . His fc average is 60+, don't know what quality of bowlers he had faced, must be extremely mediocre and is struggling against amateur spin bowler in tests.
Actually now after injuries he is not the same player he was some years ago. I guess we should have more deserving players instead of him but due to his bowling which is fully dependent on indian pitches he is good to go. I can say his bowling and fielding gets him selected not because of his batting which is ordinary now.

Need clutch moment call Ben stokes he run out ravi Jadeja

RXtGKZ0.jpg

If foakes able to stump bumrah it would set ashes teaser for 2025

8FnofuL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom