England Tour Of India 2021 | News And Updates

I have already posted a reply in political discussions thread, about the increasing number of unparliamentary posts on the community in recent days. Such posts happens frequently on political and cricket threads. Almost half of the discussion in cricket threads are trolling and abusive. Trolling can be accepted, as long as it stays in the limit of fun. When the line is crossed, that's where it becomes abuse.

I find the main reason behind such posts is the love towards one personality, group or organisation. Showing love and being loyal towards one idealogy is fair. It turns ugly only when we start showing hatred towards the opposite idealogy. Both can coexist. You be loyal to your idealogy and let others loyal to theirs. Any further abusive posts will be removed without notice and further action will be initiated wherever necessary.

I have already posted a reply in political discussions thread, about the increasing number of unparliamentary posts on the community in recent days. Such posts happens frequently on political and cricket threads. Almost half of the discussion in cricket threads are trolling and abusive. Trolling can be accepted, as long as it stays in the limit of fun. When the line is crossed, that's where it becomes abuse.

I find the main reason behind such posts is the love towards one personality, group or organisation. Showing love and being loyal towards one idealogy is fair. It turns ugly only when we start showing hatred towards the opposite idealogy. Both can coexist. You be loyal to your idealogy and let others loyal to theirs. Any further abusive posts will be removed without notice and further action will be initiated wherever necessary.
This should also be cross-posted to the IPL thread. May be even pin it on that thread as well as this one...

Virat Kohli: The old saying is the toss is not in your control - it's completely out of my control now!

Both Chahal and Kuldeep have looked out of sorts for best part of last 2-3 yrs.They don't seem to have any control on their bowling,line and length.IPL will also be not kind for them imo

Back
Top Bottom