Earthquake in some parts of north india.

PUNJABIVEER

Reaction score
Today in the noon here we feel earthquake shiverings . It is measured as 5.1 on richter scale.

A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 5.2 on Richter Scale hit the Delhi on Monday afternoon.

Mild to moderate tremors were felt in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan along with the national capital here.

No loss of life has been reported so far.However, a portion of a school's roof crumbled in Rohtak due to the Earthquake in Bahadurgarh, no injuries reported.

Tremors, which lasted for more than 10 seconds were felt at around 1.10 pm. The epicentre of the quake is being known to be Bahadurgarh near Haryana.

The centre is Bahadurgarh(Haryana) . A school building fell down in my area Rohtak and a teacher is injured and thank god that their is no children at the school when it happened . Bahadurgarh is around 45km away frm mine city Rohtak(Haryana)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock