Durand Cup 2023

Then I must say u didn't watched the match tonight and came to conclusion after watching score card only.
EB today failed to play 3 consecutive pass in mid field, no head accuracy from siverio well that is part and parcel of game but if you cant control midfield You can't win the match and Mind you NEUFC played away match not Us , so we must took the advantage of home match but we failed thats the proof of 0-2 score line at 55min of play.
Anyway , A win is a win.
And I will expect on final that we will play the same way we played in last derby match.
We dominated half yes diffence wise northeast doing good
Khabra playing awfull yes after card match open more but after we get goal northeast looked shaky northeast 2 goals came against the run of play
Hope coach in final didn't hold cleton in reserve for too long

5ZeIb9V.jpg

E8qInYg.jpg
MjW684i.jpg

Refree
In east bengal vs North East match during penalty.

No var in Indian football but refree have slow motion camera in his eye just after East Bengal goal keeper gill saved pk said gill was out of the line before oponent player took the shot hence gave retake chance.
P.s refree just wait untill east bengal players rnd their penalty saving celebration

Fifa whould appooint This refree refree for fifa wc

Yes that result was fluke in durand group match.
0-3 loading for EB on final.
Cummings, Sadiku, Manveer will be scorer.
No doubt they are best indian club now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock