Download Older Versions Of Any Sofware

ssparikshya

Reaction score
Sometimes upgrading to a newer version can be a good thing. Other times, your computer may not be compatible with the new version, the new version is bloated, or all the options you liked are no longer available. OldVersion.com has been supplying the online community with old versions of various programs since 2001. The service is utilized by thousands of users every day and has been featured in newspapers and magazines as well as on radio and television.
As we all know that Windows XP dies in 1000 days and this is too bad for XP lovers because updated software will not be working in XP.So This site can provide you free old version software so visit the below link to download your best software in old version.

Nice information shared ss.
i am downloading norton anti virus 2007 version.

^^^^ using older version of antivirus software not advisable at all.....

mystic said:

Why mystic ?
if my pc configuration does not supporting higher version of software means, what can i do ?

karthik said:
mystic said:

Why mystic ?
if my pc configuration does not supporting higher version of software means, what can i do ?

ya Sure ! But After The Download And install 2007 Antivirus, Very Long Time need to upgrade Or Data ......For good working.

There is nothing that 'doesnt support' new versions. Almost all New things are compatible with Older versions.

@ mystic bro : Norton is a paid av, so downloading a trial isnt advisable. Unless you are downloafding a crack with it.
Otherwise, I would suggest going for a free AV like Avast :)

That is a good AV...but what i do requires a very very strong AV.
It requires me to download certain files and install them. Those files are prone to contain malware that might be powerful enough to disable the antiviruses, if not powerful enough.
Had that problem with avast. So I tried the Top Three - BitDefender, QuickHeal and NOD32.
NOD32 provided the fastest scanning, equally effective, lesser false alarms than others and least memory consumption !

been using ESet since then :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock