Breaking Using older version of Adobe software? - you might be sued

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
This is why I only buy softwares with perpetual license so that I will own my copy instead of renting it

This is why I only buy softwares with perpetual license so that I will own my copy instead of renting it
You don't buy software, you buy a license to use that software. You don't own that software.
Even with a lifetime license, there is EULA. You need to follow that. Please read the license terms then you'll understand how much you own that software.

You don't buy software, you buy a license to use that software. You don't own that software.
Even with a lifetime license, there is EULA. You need to follow that. Please read the license terms then you'll understand how much you own that software.

That's the issue, people hate reading so they just assume :sleepy2:

I know i only said I prefer perpetual license (adobe cs6)than subscription model(adobe cc) because it will give users more freedom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock