Dolby 5.1 audio content updates on Disney+ Hotstar

Thor: The Dark World, Avengers English version now supports Dolby audio.

The only marvel movie left without Dolby audio is Captain Marvel (Not including X-Men series).

I guess apart from Deadpool even non MCU marvel movies are carrying Dolby Tracks as per Hotstar team, they were also mentioned in the lists shared on this thread I guess.

I guess apart from Deadpool even non MCU marvel movies are carrying Dolby Tracks as per Hotstar team, they were also mentioned in the lists shared on this thread I guess.

Even couple of X-men movies also don't have Dolby audio tracks. Yet to check other movies.

First time see this...

gu3othE.jpg

qVnv7Qg.jpg

Last edited:
Last I heard Mandalorian has 5.1 audio. Is there any other content having 5.1 audio? Like, so many movies are there in the app, do most of them have 5.1 audio?
Check out in this thread u may find many titles. Last i know they more than 300 titles with Dolby 5.1. If you are using LG/Samsung TVs then u cannt find this as they are yet to roll out the same on those devices.

Last I heard Mandalorian has 5.1 audio. Is there any other content having 5.1 audio? Like, so many movies are there in the app, do most of them have 5.1 audio?
Most contents r having 5:1 Dolby audio barring shorts...They all working fine...Most latest additions r having Dolby ...

Check out in this thread u may find many titles. Last i know they more than 300 titles with Dolby 5.1
Thank you :)
If you are using LG/Samsung TVs then u cannt find this as they are yet to roll out the same on those devices.
How about on JioSTB or FireTV stick? Do Hotstar output 5.1 audio in those?
Most contents r having 5:1 Dolby audio barring shorts...They all working fine...Most latest additions r having Dolby ...

The main reason I didn't opt for Hotstar subscription till now was the lack of 5.1 audio. Guess i will have to revisit that :)

How about on JioSTB or FireTV stick? Do Hotstar output 5.1 audio in those?

The main reason I didn't opt for Hotstar subscription till now was the lack of 5.1 audio. Guess i will have to revisit that :)
FST 4K have Dolby sounds...If ur TV supports Dolby then there too u will get..

FST 4K have Dolby sounds...If ur TV supports Dolby then there too u will get..
My TV is a 15 Year old Samsung LCD. I definitely cannot rely on that for Dolby :)
I have FST (non 4k). I can only rely on this for now :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock