Discussion Does Privacy Policy of Apps and Services Bother You?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 780

Does Privacy Policy of Apps and Services Bother You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
With the recent noise of FaceApp, many other apps are in the scanner of what all they don't reveal to us and store back without our knowledge.

The Apps and sites like Facebook say its all in our privacy policy so its not that we are hiding it but should they be doing such practices.

You know these companies are making fun of us by putting 10-20 pages of terms of condition which almost nobody reads.

You know these companies are making fun of us by putting 10-20 pages of terms of condition which almost nobody reads.
Exactly how we get T&C once complete NVidia graphics software. I don't know why the hell they show everytime. I never read it as scrolling it till bottom takes 10seconds. Read it will take atleast a few hours.

Exactly how we get T&C once complete NVidia graphics software. I don't know why the hell they show everytime. I never read it as scrolling it till bottom takes 10seconds. Read it will take atleast a few hours.
Reading is fine. I love reading. What about the stuff we don't understand? Should we consult a lawyer before using an app or a software?

Reading is fine. I love reading. What about the stuff we don't understand? Should we consult a lawyer before using an app or a software?
Yes, just hire one single lawyer for FB/Twitter and every software you use. Safe enough to live. But make sure he is not Indian as i doubt even Indian lawyers would understand their t&c properly. Before making you understand they need to understand na!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock