Does Apple Tv Plus have movies?

Subscribe Apple TV+ @99/+pm. You will have access to shows and a very gew movies. I remember watching the movie Greyhounds about a year ago for free.

Subscribe Apple TV+ @99/+pm. You will have access to shows and a very gew movies. I remember watching the movie Greyhounds about a year ago for free.
Won't recommend a standalone subscription. If you're taking Apple One for two services, then having Apple TV+ with Apple One makes sense. Apple TV+ as standalone is not worth it. At close to those prices, one can get Spotify for a month

better yet if you are a student, you can apply for student discounts and get apple music @50/month with apple tv+ too. Absolute best deal!

All Apple Services in the US are getting a price hike today. Prices are not yet reflected on the India store yet.

Apple TV+ is now $6.99 a month
Apple Music is now $10.99, Music Family is now $16.99
Apple One Individual is now $16.95, One Family now $22.95, One Premier now $32.95...

My guess is that in India Apple One individual will cost at least Rs. 50 more at Rs. 245, and a similar bump for the Family plan as well.
Apple Music individual and Apple TV+ should both cost Rs. 129..

Apple tv+ is available @99/+ pm. You can get free shows. But most of the movies are available on PPV basis.

Apple tv+ is available @99/+ pm. You can get free shows. But most of the movies are available on PPV basis.
Like I said, India prices haven't been updated yet. It is a global price hike, so it will change soon...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock