Does Apple Tv Plus have movies?

donisback

Reaction score
Does Apple Tv Plus have movies??
All I am able to find is Web Series. If I click on any Movie, It shows ro rent it ???

Yes. They have movies.. FYI, last year's Oscar's best film was an Apple TV+ Original ie., CODA.. They have very small library though..

On the top of my head I can suggest Wolfwalkers, CODA, Greyhound..

But whenever I click on any movie, it says Rent a Movie in apple device or iPhone, etc.
Do we need to rent every movie???
Shows are working without any problem though

Cab you tell me any movie which I can watch without rent???
Apple TV is a mix of two services, first a streaming service which contains content made by Apple and are usually marked under Apple TV+ or Apple Originals. Secondly they also serve as a store to buy or rent movies (and tv shows, though not in India) which is integrated with iTunes.

Apple TV is a mix of two services, first a streaming service which contains content made by Apple and are usually marked under Apple TV+ or Apple Originals. Secondly they also serve as a store to buy or rent movies (and tv shows, though not in India) which is integrated with iTunes.
Brother
I am not able to fund any movie which I can stream for free in Apple Tv Plus
Can you tell me any which I can check???

There’s nothing free to stream bro except the first episode of any Apple Original series those are free to stream

There’s nothing free to stream bro except the first episode of any Apple Original series those are free to stream
I guess by free to stream he means titles which are included as a part of his Apple TV+ subscription which don't need to be paid for separately on rent or pay per view.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock