Breaking Disney to enter Multi-Billion Dollar Deal with Ambani [Deal Completed]

So D+H will become a hub in JioCinema
Ideally the framework and back-end of D+HS should be used and entire content library of Jio cinema should be migrated to it. They could rebrand it to Jio Hotstar and have content hubs in it including local Star and Colors hubs as well as international Disney+, HBO, Peacock, Paramount, Pixar, Marvel, National Geographic hubs. Also an Originals hub for the combined content of Hotstar Specials and Jio cinema originals.

Last edited:
nLF4hkq.jpeg

Reliance-Disney merger has been officially announced.
They have the following cricket rights :-

- India Home Matches.(BCCI)
- IPL.
- WPL.
- ICC.
- Australia Home Matches.
- BBL.
- South Africa Home Matches.
- SA20.

Ideally the framework and backed of D+HS should be used and entire content library of Jio cinema should be migrated to it. They could rebrand it to Jio Hotstar and have content hubs in it including local Star and Colors hubs as well as international Disney+, HBO, Peacock, Paramount, Pixar, Marvel, National Geographic hubs. Also an Originals hub for the combined content of Hotstar Specials and Jio cinema originals.
I think Jio cinema will continue as free content OTT with ads and Hotstar with premium paid OTT

I think Jio cinema will continue as free content OTT with ads and Hotstar with premium paid OTT
Jio Cinema should go back as the complimentary service for Jio customers like earlier and provide only movies to justify its name. Excluding latest releases they can offer a huge library of movies from Star as well as existing titles.
Jio TV can be used to stream live tv & tv shows, webseries etc.

nLF4hkq.jpeg

Reliance-Disney merger has been officially announced.
They have the following cricket rights :-

- India Home Matches.(BCCI)
- IPL.
- WPL.
- ICC.
- Australia Home Matches.
- BBL.
- South Africa Home Matches.
- SA20.
Then we can watch india home cricket matches in star sports?

At least, I am hoping for weekend more non cricket lives on tv which are blackout by sports 18 and an app like amazon/netflix and closing of duplicate regional and entertainment channels.

Looks like the Disney hub is going to be live in JioCinema pretty soon.
khpIG3O.jpeg

This is old advt. When jio launched jio cinema before disney took hotstar
Alright 👍🏼 I came across it while going through some recent article, reckoned it might be recent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock