Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

I think the real intention behind is to get people more engaged on the variety of contents they have just like Prime Video and Netflix. Recently Netflix has made another handle for South India Region so almost everyone has a VIP plan to watch sports so if they unlocked premium content to everyone they will get more watch hour of their premium content.
They might be specifically targeting mobile audience. So that's why 499 plan.

How come they are expiring on 4th September? Did they change their expiration rules again? Earlier it was like what ever the credited date was, the coins were expiring at the end of the month..

I don't know. I just read this.
yZ8sBfB.jpg

The coins were credited to me on 4th September, 2020.

I don't know. I just read this.
yZ8sBfB.jpg

The coins were credited to me on 4th September, 2020.
Instead of letting the coins go wasted. You can go for Times Prime Lite for 50 coins. You will get Times of India completely ad-free along with premium news articles. Also they provide annual subscription to Gaana+. Hungama Play one isn't bad either. They have lots of British shows.

Instead of letting the coins go wasted. You can go for Times Prime Lite for 50 coins. You will get Times of India completely ad-free along with premium news articles. Also they provide annual subscription to Gaana+. Hungama Play one isn't bad either. They have lots of British shows.
Yeah.. I was thinking about that too. Infact, I would've gone for the full version instead for 400 coins if they'd let us pay the difference like Hotstar. But they don't.

Yeah.. I was thinking about that too. Infact, I would've gone for the full version instead for 400 coins if they'd let us pay the difference like Hotstar. But they don't.
Unless you want Sony LIV which is not worth it. Go for Lite and save your coins.

No Super Plan yet though. Hope they add it soon.
Go for it bro. This itself could go out of stock soon. I think you will be able to upgrade to Super Plan by paying the difference in the future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock