OTF Exclusive Disney+ Hotstar New App UI and Profiles [Yet to launch in India]

More customisation than our Indian App. But currently the non Disney+ contents are not categorised. Apart from Marvel, Disney, NGC, Star Wars, Pixar section there should other hubs that categorise rest contents - Like Hotstar Originals, Star TV shows etc.
As I said in my first post, the app isn't synchronised with our Indian Hotstar Backend. But it works for us as the app consumes the data from Hotstar services. They will do a lot more Indian centric things once it will be launching here.

As I said in my first post, the app isn't synchronised with our Indian Hotstar Backend. But it works for us as the app consumes the data from Hotstar services. They will do a lot more Indian centric things once it will be launching here.
Plss share the apk with us also

Now Streaming
me0lyhJ.jpg
Sir,i also want to use this app ,plss share the link for the apk

Sir,i also want to use this app ,plss share the link for the apk
If you want to use this, for downloading the app, connect to a good VPN and change your country to South Africa on Playstore. Then only you can download it.

I won't recommend you to do so BTW. The app isn't meant for Indian usage.

If you want to use this, for downloading the app, connect to a good VPN and change your country to South Africa on Playstore. Then only you can download it.

I won't recommend you to do so BTW. The app isn't meant for Indian usage.
Alright brother,but is there a possibility that this ui will come for Indian users too in Disney plus hotstar?

sZdqE7N.jpg

R5Fc84M.jpg

The app is now streaming live Sports and most places Disney+ is replaced as Disney+ Hotstar too.. So, it will be launching very soon.. My best bet is on September 8, on Disney+ Day. Let's see.

Bro how you are using it?
I don't use that app for my primary use. I had just checked it today for no reason and has found it... Infact, if I'm not wrong, the app itself stopped supporting Indian accounts day or two after we had posted the snaps here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock