Discussion disney channel in bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus this whole week on Disney India there is absolutely nothing disney related. They only have these four shows the whole week:

Astra Force (not a Disney show)
Doraemon
Mickey and the Roadster Racers
PJ Masks (randomly just came from Disney Junior channel and not even a Disney show)

What is even worse is Mickey and the Roadster Racers, in India it is a Disney Channel show and not part of Junior block and everywhere else in the world it's a Disney Junior show. So there is actually zero disney programmes on Disney channel india this week, because Roadster Racers is supposed to be on Disney Junior.

Think about it, it has DISNEY in the name, we are expecting Disney content on the channel, but it's just Doraemon which is nowhere near a Disney production. Maybe they should rename the channel to Hungama 2

I am closing this thread on your request. If any valid reason for deletion PM me and i would be happy to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock