Discussion disney channel in bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if you see the schedule for disney india today you will know why they changed the disney channel, there's simply nothing but doraemon
Plsc1KX.jpg

and this is disney asia schedule
i4hoona.png

I think Disney have higher viewership for Doremon so that they show it all the time on Disney and its sister channel Hungama. Its Kids version of binge watching which they do on repeated mode.

I think Disney have higher viewership for Doremon so that they show it all the time on Disney and its sister channel Hungama. Its Kids version of binge watching which they do on repeated mode.
It’s sad because disney channel india used to have some good variety in programming until they started Doraemon.

Last edited:
[emoji517] (लॉलीपॉप) means they have lots of content but they telecast mostly Doraemon, Motu Patlu and Ninja Hattori.

Do you know why they only telecast these programs mostly app 18-20Hrs in a day?
They really sucks

i don't know what you are trying to say

Last edited:
[emoji517] (लॉलीपॉप) means they have lots of content but they telecast mostly Doraemon, Motu Patlu and Ninja Hattori.

Do you know why they only telecast these programs mostly app 18-20Hrs in a day they really sucks
oh yeah only disney channel is from asia CN and Nick are from india and seriously nick..... they don't have any original show on their channel except like season 1 of spongebob and tmnt at late night.

i don't know what will happen to CN today because they are starting oggy again and they will probably spam it most of the day and pogo sucks i don't even watch it. but we still have hungama where doraemon and shin chan are aired.

i wish disney channel india can go back to their senses. now i dont wanna lose disney asia because i am enjoying a lot of programs aired on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock