Discussion Discovery+ News & Updates

Discovery + app is getting better and better after every update perhaps the best app i have ever used fantastic UI.

Discovery + app is getting better and better after every update perhaps the best app i have ever used fantastic UI.
They only needs offline download feature in the app. This is gonna be a challenge with having multiple audio feeds.

I have already subscribed for 2 years at the time of offer...
BTW the price increase is in coming 24 hours or tomorrow....

LxlCesL.jpg

I have already subscribed for 2 years at the time of offer...
BTW the price increase is in coming 24 hours or tomorrow....

LxlCesL.jpg
Lol. They are extending it everyday😂. We have received a Press Release saying that they will be increasing pricing from June 8th. Then on Instagram ads I have seen the count down like less than 24 hours both Yesterday and Today.

Lol. They are extending it everyday😂. We have received a Press Release saying that they will be increasing pricing from June 8th. Then on Instagram ads I have seen the count down like less than 24 hours both Yesterday and Today.
It's appreciable that the renewals r priced @ subscribed price itself...
I wonder that r they offering the same price for 2 years offer subscribers on renewal for 2 years...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock