Dil Bechara | Disney+ Hotstar | July 24

Thank God! It didn't release at theatres. It would have been way more profitable than nepotism products like Bahubali. A movie with ₹35 crores budget makes over ₹2000 crores. That's unheard off.
Bro Bahubali is not a nepotism product.The Actors Prabhas and Rana have film background but they had to work very hard and improve their acting.The director while envision the script thought about Prabhas as lead and made it.If Prabhas would have rejected Bahubali would not be made.
Also Prabhas,Rana and Anushka worked hard giving 5 years for the movie.Prabhas didn't work on any other film even if he had the opportunity in those 5 years.
Just because Dharma Production is the Hindi language Distributor, It doesn't make Bahubali a nepotism product.

Bro Bahubali is not a nepotism product.The Actors Prabhas and Rana have film background but they had to work very hard and improve their acting.The director while envision the script thought about Prabhas as lead and made it.If Prabhas would have rejected Bahubali would not be made.
Also Prabhas,Rana and Anushka worked hard giving 5 years for the movie.Prabhas didn't work on any other film even if he had the opportunity in those 5 years.
Just because Dharma Production is the Hindi language Distributor, It doesn't make Bahubali a nepotism product.

I agree! Still his point is Valid. Apart from some Technicians and Producers almost all of the main cast, director, Music Director is from Telugu Film Families only.

If we consider Varun Dhawan as nepotism product, who by the way worked as Assistant Director before becoming actor himself then why not Prabhas bro? We can't say some are and some are bro? All the top actors from TFI are film families only rite? Apart form Nani, Ravi Teja and Nikhil no other actors are getting atleast medium budget movies also.

Ps : I myself watches and admire their work but we have to accept facts though.

I agree! Still his point is Valid. Apart from some Technicians and Producers almost all of the main cast, director, Music Director is from Telugu Film Families only.

If we consider Varun Dhawan as nepotism product, who by the way worked as Assistant Director before becoming actor himself then why not Prabhas bro? We can't say some are and some are bro? All the top actors from TFI are film families only rite? Apart form Nani, Ravi Teja and Nikhil no other actors are getting atleast medium budget movies also.

Ps : I myself watches and admire their work but we have to accept facts though.
I agree with you but Is the Nepotism strong in Telugu Movies?Actors like Sarwanand,Naga Shaurya,Vijay Devarkonda,Nitin,Ram are getting movies every year even if they face some flops.The Star Kids like Varun Tej and Sai Dharm Tej have faced flops but they are working hard on their Roles and Acting.Varun Tej's Kanche, Gaddlakonda Ganesh and Sai's Chitralaheri are among my favourites,
Nepotism exists in Every Industry.But Are big movies stolen from other actors like in Bollywood.The audience of Telugu Films do not encourage Nepotism as they watch each and every movie small and Big.Otherwise RX100,Geeta Govindam,Chalo,A aa would not hit and superhit.

Actors like Sarwanand,Naga Shaurya,Vijay Devarkonda,Nitin,Ram are getting movies every year even if they face some flops.
Ram has filmy background. Sravanthi kishore (brother of Ram's father) is producer from 80's.

Sharwanand got first opportunity in shankar dada MBBS because of ramcharan.
Ramcharan and sharwanand both are degree classmates.

Nithin father is a successful distributor on telangana.

Vijay started his career on 2011 but got success on 2016.

I agree with you but Is the Nepotism strong in Telugu Movies?Actors like Sarwanand,Naga Shaurya,Vijay Devarkonda,Nitin,Ram are getting movies every year even if they face some flops.The Star Kids like Varun Tej and Sai Dharm Tej have faced flops but they are working hard on their Roles and Acting.Varun Tej's Kanche, Gaddlakonda Ganesh and Sai's Chitralaheri are among my favourites,
Nepotism exists in Every Industry.But Are big movies stolen from other actors like in Bollywood.The audience of Telugu Films do not encourage Nepotism as they watch each and every movie small and Big.Otherwise RX100,Geeta Govindam,Chalo,A aa would not hit and superhit.

Bro! I said I watch those movies and admire their work if they are good enough. Even Nitin and Ram are from Film families. Bro good content is watched in every industry its not limited to TFI. Evn SUSANTH' S MS Dhoni and Chichore made north to 200cr. Are you saying regardless of actors involved openings coming? Check if these non film family actors are getting top directors films? When did you see Siva Koratala, Vamsi Paidipally or any other top director giving films to these outsiders like Vijay or Sharwanand. They are always making films with new comers or mid range directors only. Giving you an example how TFI works, I'm a huge fan of Mahesh's, but when he accepted Sarkaru Vari Pata, Parashuram had to postpone his existing commitment to work with Naga Chaitanya, how is this different than Bollywood where Prod Houses/ top actors deciding what to do.

For that matter, Tharun, Navadeep or Uday Kiran whose were scoring blockbusters before all these star kids debut! What happened to them in your opinion then.

Last edited:
Stars can only give a launch platform for their kids, but not their success. Their success depends on their talent and acceptability by audience. Best examples are Nagarjuna's sons. While Naga Chaitanya is getting some success, Akhil is getting flops.

Stars can only give a launch platform for their kids, but not their success. Their success depends on their talent and acceptability by audience. Best examples are Nagarjuna's sons. While Naga Chaitanya is getting some success, Akhil is getting flops.
Yes, even mohan babu sons

Remember this when you guys criticize Ranbir, Alia, Varun etc.

Bollywood running by Nepotism only... Talented stars movies just be vanished by Big stars movies. Its fact.

In South their is Nepotism but People's are RULER

just simple

Big stars facing disaster and Small stars test Blockbuster

But in Bollywood, we know everything 😂😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock