Dil Bechara | Disney+ Hotstar | July 24

So you predicted that the guy will get his cancer back? Kudos to you.

The fact that you didn't understand touching dialogues contradicts the point that you are a movie lover. You are a masala movie lover.

PS I am not a die hard Sushant Singh Rajput fan but a die hard "The Fault in Our Stars" fan. I was against a bollywood remake excepting them to ruined it. They exceeded my expectations. Thanks to an awesome cast and Rahman sir.

I hope rating sticks around at around 7 to 8. So people can stop complaining about bias rating.
Im not MASALA MOVIE lover bro... I praised ARUVI and RATSASAN and TUMBBAD this are Masterpiece not Masala movie.. Yes some words not understand by me in this Movie

Im not MASALA MOVIE lover bro... I praised ARUVI and RATSASAN and TUMBBAD this are Masterpiece not Masala movie.. Yes some words not understand by me in this Movie
I love Sivaji and Robot. Doesn't make me a Tamil Movie fan. And I haven't seen Aruvi and Ratsasan. So can't comment on it. But I have seen Tummbad. I think it's different but not unique. We have already seen greed hurting us plot thousands of times.

Most Indians are emotional fools. On one hand they say acknowledge hardwork, talent, good script. On other they go and rate 10 star! The movie is still top rated movie in IMDB above Shawshank Redemption! I mean It was a great movie. No doubt. But 10 is just too much. Even in the same story line the original fault in our stars or You lie in April far exceeds anyone! Specially music, OST & Story execution in you lie in april is just incomparable. Rating 10 just because this was his last movie is an insult to him! He did better in other movies. (IMO)

Most Indians are emotional fools. On one hand they say acknowledge hardwork, talent, good script. On other they go and rate 10 star! The movie is still top rated movie in IMDB above Shawshank Redemption! I mean It was a great movie. No doubt. But 10 is just too much. Even in the same story line the original fault in our stars or You lie in April far exceeds anyone! Specially music, OST & Story execution in you lie in april is just incomparable. Rating 10 just because this was his last movie is an insult to him! He did better in other movies. (IMO)
Lol, just like other Indians who are introvert fools as well. Let audience have their moment. It's their personal users' rating made by thier own IMDB accounts. Who are you to call them emotional fools?

What is Google smoking?
Where are Javed Jaffrey & Milind Gunaji in the movie?
Aren't Swastika & Saswata in the movie?
Is the character name of Saif is Aftab?

F2KF3FI.png

Last edited:
Lol, just like other Indians who are introvert fools as well. Let audience have their moment. It's their personal users' rating made by thier own IMDB accounts. Who are you to call them emotional fools?
He can’t make an observation? Let him have his moment 😂

95 or 75 which is correct and Rs. 2000 cr is this correct

Then Baahubali and Dangal records broken
Thank God! It didn't release at theatres. It would have been way more profitable than nepotism products like Bahubali. A movie with ₹35 crores budget makes over ₹2000 crores. That's unheard off.

95 or 75 which is correct and Rs. 2000 cr is this correct

Then Baahubali and Dangal records broken
Thank God! It didn't release at theatres. It would have been way more profitable than nepotism products like Bahubali. A movie with ₹35 crores budget makes over ₹2000 crores. That's unheard off.

@RajKumar bro that ₹2000 crores is comparison that movie would have made of opening day with the same 95 million footfalls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock