Discussion Digital rights of Hindi/Bollywood Movies

Sony still having digital rights of many bollywood movies for whom it lost linear sat rights... I think concentrating on digital business is fine but they need to ramp up content on linear chs too

How many of u think that New Sony Liv will b able to give stiff competition to rivals? I think still navigation, streaming , pricing of sony liv r not so good/appealing to attract subscribers. I still feel they should have revamped AXN , Wah and gave eng shows, hindi bollywood movies there rather than putting all resources on digital. Sony Mix closure another not so wise decision, should have made it a 90s, 2000s songs ch and BBC Earth still not getting right promotion, reach. Sony needs to resolve these problems and believe me when I m saying all this i really want them to b a formidable broadcaster across genres, they r best in transmission quality and even presentation but other things pull the positive back :)

Sony still having digital rights of many bollywood movies for whom it lost linear sat rights... I think concentrating on digital business is fine but they need to ramp up content on linear chs too

How many of u think that New Sony Liv will b able to give stiff competition to rivals? I think still navigation, streaming , pricing of sony liv r not so good/appealing to attract subscribers. I still feel they should have revamped AXN , Wah and gave eng shows, hindi bollywood movies there rather than putting all resources on digital. Sony Mix closure another not so wise decision, should have made it a 90s, 2000s songs ch and BBC Earth still not getting right promotion, reach. Sony needs to resolve these problems and believe me when I m saying all this i really want them to b a formidable broadcaster across genres, they r best in transmission quality and even presentation but other things pull the positive back :)
I guess sony liv have tried really hard and has succeed Upto much extent. With the new movies/web series like Your honor, kadakh, bhonsle (one of the finest films of the year)along with adding few other stuffs along with rebranding. yes though still some improvement is required.
And I guess after shakuntala devi they are might acquire the digital rights of SPN production upcoming films like Nikamma, aankh micholi, Helmet etc

I think now Amazon prime and Netflix will also announce many bollywood movies in upcoming months to get ott release

I think now Amazon prime and Netflix will also announce many bollywood movies in upcoming months to get ott release
I don't think Prime will announce until it premieres already announced movies.
Still there's many more movies to come.
  1. Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl - Netflix
  2. Coolie No. 1 - Prime Video
  3. Khali Peeli - Prime Video
  4. Chhalaang - Prime Video
  5. Indoo Ki Jawaani - Prime Video
  6. Virgin Bhanupriya - Zee5
  7. Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare - Zee5
  8. Chehre
  9. Bole Chudiyan
  10. Ginny Weds Sunny
  11. Bole Chudiyan
  12. Dil Bechara - Disney+ Hotstar
  13. Roohi Afzana - Disney+ Hotstar
  14. Shiddat - Disney+ Hotstar
  15. Mimi - Disney+ Hotstar
  16. Jhund - Netflix
  17. Ludo - Netflix
I'm not sure which Streaming Platforms does the movies are with from 8. Chehre

8. Chehre
  9. Bole Chudiyan
  10. Ginny Weds Sunny
  11. Bole Chudiyan
  16. Jhund - Netflix
  17. Ludo - Netflix
Jhund - amazon prime

8. Chehre
  9. Bole Chudiyan
  10. Ginny Weds Sunny
  11. Bole Chudiyan
  16. Jhund - Netflix
  17. Ludo - Netflix
Khali peeli - Zee5
Roohi afzana - Netflix or Disney+hotstar
Mimi - Netflix or Disney+hotstar
Ludo - Amazon prime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock