Discussion Digital rights of Hindi/Bollywood Movies

Seems like it as many sources are claiming that and Bhuj news was der on Hotstar itself, they didn't even tried to delete that video. Will see however they have got big English Premieres as of now to cover for that.

Artemis Fowl - Released Yesterday
Hamilton - July 3
Secret Society of Second Born Royals - July 17
One and only Ivan - August 21
If these movies Directly Releasing on OTT than surely 1000 Cr to 1200 Cr loss for worldwide theatrical Box office business

If these movies Directly Releasing on OTT than surely 1000 Cr to 1200 Cr loss for worldwide theatrical Box office business

Yeah! My guess is that, Sadak 2, Dil Bechara, Loot Case and Bigbull are going to premiere if anything is true of this.
I feel, Bhuj and Lakshmi Bomb are going to release in theatres first.

Yeah! My guess is that, Sadak 2, Dil Bechara, Loot Case and Bigbull are going to premiere if anything is true of this.
I feel, Bhuj and Lakshmi Bomb are going to release in theatres first.
Yes not expecting all movies because movie quality going decrease from Direct OTT Release
If this trend continues we will miss quality making movies from OTT Release

Yes not expecting all movies because movie quality going decrease from Direct OTT Release
If this trend continues we will miss quality making movies from OTT Release
Bhuj the pride of india 's budget is less than de de pyar de and laxxmi bomb . It can be released on ott platform

The 9 movies which are coming on disney + hotstar will we released on disney + hotstar vip or disney + hotstar premium

The 9 movies which are coming on disney + hotstar will we released on disney + hotstar vip or disney + hotstar premium
Yes many Announcements soon there and First announcement of 9 movies will not Releasing all movies in same month
Expecting Many New movies Direct OTT Release soon on Hotstar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock