Discussion Demonetisation of old Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes

Oh! Christ. ₹1 crore worth counterfeit notes recovered in Bengal by cops. Wasn't one of the objectives of demonetization was meant to prevent counterfeit currency? The purpose of demonetization seems nothing but a big economic failure
Source

Oh! Christ. ₹1 crore worth counterfeit notes recovered in Bengal by cops. Wasn't one of the objectives of demonetization was meant to prevent counterfeit currency? The purpose of demonetization seems nothing but a big economic failure
Source
Thank God now itself u admit it buddy

Thank God now itself u admit it buddy
I was always against it. I saw many small businesses and people working in real-estate sector suffer infront of my eyes. This was done to paralyse political parties which work brilliantly as their laundered funds became invaluable. Unfortunately, our almost cash based economy had to take a bad toll.

Four years after #Demonetisation, India is once again a predominantly cash economy—not a ‘cashless’ or ‘less cash’ economy. In 2016, Indians had Rs 17 trillion in cash; today there is Rs 26 trillion in cash around. 15% of GDP is in currency notes, the highest since 1947.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock