Breaking Democracy At Stake, Things Not In Order: 4 Supreme Court Judges

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 120
  • Views Views: Views 13,843
That's coz of bjp & other opposition party MPs who was stalled parliament demanding fir for this case

Answer for verdict favour of upa

PM Narendra Modi Told Rahul Gandhi And Co: Should Always Meet Like This

And pls i hope u won't say RaGa meet modi for farmers issue ;);)

Thank God finally u accepted ;);)

If BJP stalled parliament demanding FIR then congress should have set everybody free in 2G case before 2014 election and could claim that there were no corruption as claimed by BJP after all Govt is controlling Judiciary. They did not why ?

What you mean by finally accept ? You mean i never accept facts ?:p

What I read in constitution is that govt cannot control judges salary, benefit, retirement ages, and post retirement benefits. Everything is charged upon consolidated funds in India and is fixed in constitution. Govt also does not hv the power to remove judges also. So not sure how will they control them. Plz give some light on it.

On 2nd point I take BJP wants them to be released in 2G case but why Congress allowed a case to be registered during their tenure in first place considering that BJP will use that as corruption in 2014 ?
On 1st point- I am talking about post retirement appointment benefits just like-commission head, member of xyz body, even governor/President and many more.....
Salary/Allowances hike depends upon Government.
2nd point-Congress allowed to register case just because of huge public uproar created by Media

On 1st point- I am talking about post retirement appointment benefits just like-commission head, member of xyz body, even governor/President and many more.....
Salary/Allowances hike depends upon Government.
2nd point-Congress allowed to register case just because of huge public uproar created by Media

You have raised a good point in 1st.

On 2nd, one question aries, why they did not get the verdict before 2014 election ? Judiciary was in their hand so they could show a mock court and set every one free in 2G case, that would allow Congress win 2014

If BJP stalled parliament demanding FIR then congress should have set everybody free in 2G case before 2014 election and could claim that there were no corruption as claimed by BJP after all Govt is controlling Judiciary. They did not why ?

What you mean by finally accept ? You mean i never accept facts ?:p
Influencing not Controlling

Though it's a bitter thing, Central government controls judiciary indirectly....
Eg: 2G Scam case - after so many years of investigation and wasting people money, Raja and Kanimozhi are set free....
Now some one will comment here stating its done by CBI court and this issue is with SC... But as a whole now judiciary is controlled by central government
Influencing not Controlling

Well now you are backtracking. The whole conversation started with the word Govt controlling Judiciary. And you agreed with that post by liking now saying something else.

If that's the case then the whole argument will go in another direction

You have raised a good point in 1st.

On 2nd, one question aries, why they did not get the verdict before 2014 election ? Judiciary was in their hand so they could show a mock court and set every one free in 2G case, that would allow Congress win 2014
I have clarified.
It will take time to investigate & hearing

Well now you are backtracking. The whole conversation started with the word Govt controlling Judiciary. And you agreed with that post by liking now saying something else.

If that's the case then the whole argument will go in another direction
Don't go by likes, it sometimes happen by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom