Breaking Democracy At Stake, Things Not In Order: 4 Supreme Court Judges

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 120
  • Views Views: Views 13,843
What is the proper channel ??

They have allegations on SC head judge though they written many to him but not answered then ??

Publicity stunt ?? They are running any political party ?? Or going to Contest in public election ??

If head judge is not listening to them then there is a higher authority exists above SC head judge, they could have reached him. But they did not.

True they are not in political parties but they are in selecting new judges, who knows they they are doing this just because their candidate is not selected in recent judge selection.

Collegium clears Indu Malhotra and KM Joseph as Supreme Court judges

Wah so now even judges are playing politics here. If they themselves cannot follow proper channel then what normal man will do. Arrogance and nothing else. Let just congress come back, everyone will go back to hut. This is the issue. Everybody is doing whatever he wants to do and say democracy is not here. Everyone is making fun of democracy here and put blame on BJP or Modi (direct or indirect). Wake up otherwise time is running out!!!

My memory is very bad, how is he related to this CJI and other 4 Judges dispute ?

Bro how certain News media & Print media divert things is astounding!!

The main issue here is assignment of case is done with favouritism that may lead to a point of Justice being subverted & can lead to favour those in power.

So the crux of the matter is all about sorrabudin encounter case & mysterious death of Justice loya thus fingers points directly at top brass of the Powerful ones!!

Bro how certain News media & Print media divert things is astounding!!

The main issue here is assignment of case is done with favouritism that may lead to a point of Justice being subverted & can lead to favour those in power.

So the crux of the matter is all about sorrabudin encounter case & mysterious death of Justice loya thus fingers points directly at top brass of the Powerful ones!!

I don't know much, but is there any rule which states how cases should be distributed among judges ? As per what I am reading in news, case distribution depends entirely on the CJI so if there is a favouritism then CJI has favoured majority of Judges(21) and side lined minority(only 4). Is it wrong to favour majority ?

It seems an ego issue to me among judges(colleague) than anything else that these 4 senior judges are not getting the cases which they want

what I am reading in news, case distribution depends entirely on the CJI so if there is a favouritism then CJI has favoured majority of Judges(21) and side lined minority(only 4). Is it wrong to favour majority ?

That is dangerous to citizens bro we are talking about judiciary here sort of natural justice should be followed rather than pressing on a parliamentary majority style.

Then all the article I read track this event from late Justice loya to present crisis & draw parallel to Indra's emergency.Hope & pray that dark chapter never ever happen in New India.

That is dangerous to citizens bro we are talking about judiciary here sort of natural justice should be followed rather than pressing on a parliamentary majority style.

Then all the article I read track this event from late Justice loya to present crisis & draw parallel to Indra's emergency.Hope & pray that dark chapter never ever happen in New India.

Your bouncer flies way over my head bro :blush:

First of all the 4 Judges shouldn't have come in public and briefed media. They could have solved the issue with CJI, the law Minister or final authority the President of India.

Coming and giving a news conference doesnt make sense, and what can common man do in this ???

Back
Top Bottom