Breaking Democracy At Stake, Things Not In Order: 4 Supreme Court Judges

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 120
  • Views Views: Views 13,843
I felt like logging in to my account to give my views in this:
All the judges are appointed by the Hon'bl President. I saw this coming one day or the other. This is nothing to do with the Govt. As some one in the above comments said.
There is definitely an issue in the SC. The problem is there is no external control( there cannot and should not be also) over the SC.
I am not taking sides,but what has been said in the press conference,is true,imo.
But that cant be corrected.
And impeachment? I dont want that to happen. They should sit together and sort out. But i dont think that can happen at this stage.

The citizens have no understanding of the internal matters of SC. Never have the Judges come out in open, why now ???
Something is fishy

Even when Emergency was imposed and SC powers were made limited, no judge came out and spoke against it.
There are issues. If u have followed recent news,what they said is matching. The four of them are also just next to the CJI,one of them next in line to be CJI. They couldnt sit quietly,as protectors of justice. Nor do thy have anyother way of redressal

There are issues. If u have followed recent news,what they said is matching. The four of them are also just next to the CJI,one of them next in line to be CJI. They couldnt sit quietly,as protectors of justice. Nor do thy have anyother way of redressal

Yes, issue is between CJI and the 4 SC judges. Issues is not between Govt and SC. So what can we common people do about this ???

Either CJI has to solve the issues or take help from other people like A-G who know law and judiciary.

Definitely we cant do much abt this. But they are making us know that they are not involved in things that are maligning the court's stature.

I edited my post bro check now ;)

Oh so there should not be any protocol and the best way to do things is Mr Trump's way "Instant action right on twitter" whether it's internal or external :unsure:

BTW It seems former judges also agree with me regarding following protocol.

Santosh Hegde | Press Conference by Sitting Supreme Court Judges Will Damage Judiciary's Image
The four judges have got good reasons to challenge the monopoly of the CJI. But they should have challenged him in the confines of the four walls of the judiciary.

Where I said like that :huh::huh:

I said only if someone point out the issue means dont crush him by saying protocol , IT Raid etc....

:):)

Issue should be raised via proper channel, doing publicity stunts is not a good sign

Issue should be raised via proper channel, doing publicity stunts is not a good sign

What is the proper channel ??

They have allegations on SC head judge though they written many to him but not answered then ??

Publicity stunt ?? They are running any political party ?? Or going to Contest in public election ??

Last edited:
There is always a protocol and I am sure there will be in this case also.Bringing out in the open is not the solution specifically when you are at the apex of the chain.

Back
Top Bottom