• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!
  • If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

Dell Launches Inspiron Series in India

Napster

Elite
Reaction score
dell-inspiron.jpg

India which includes two sleek laptops, 14R and 15R. The series is designed for general use and has high definition displays, full-blown multimedia features, and good battery life. The laptops are starting with a price range of Rs. 34,300 and 35,300 respectively.

The two laptops are powered by Intel's 2nd generation Core i3 and i5 processors and also have a 4 GB DDR3 RAM.

Like the previous series of Inspiron laptops, the new series also have the ergonomic Chiclet-style keyboard. These laptops come with a 6-cell battery pack, but customers can choose to buy a 9-cell pack for longer battery backup.

The main feature of these laptops is that they have a interchangeable lids with India Inspired designs and the collection of lids include 10 new designs with vibrant colors and ethnic patterns. The lids will enable the customers to add a touch of personalization and self-expression to their laptop. Customers will be required to pay an additional Rs. 1,999 for the interchangeable lids.

Some other features include a 6-cell battery, HD capable webcam, SRS Premium Audio and high-definition video performance, and support for Blu-ray 3D movie playback.

kramkumar

Veteran
Reaction score
Inspiron models are sturdy. I am using Dell Inspiron 1525 since last three years. I am happy with the performance.

Inspiron models are sturdy. I am using Dell Inspiron 1525 since last three years. I am happy with the performance.

Top Bottom