Dell Launches Inspiron Series in India

Napster

Reaction score
dell-inspiron.jpg

India which includes two sleek laptops, 14R and 15R. The series is designed for general use and has high definition displays, full-blown multimedia features, and good battery life. The laptops are starting with a price range of Rs. 34,300 and 35,300 respectively.

The two laptops are powered by Intel's 2nd generation Core i3 and i5 processors and also have a 4 GB DDR3 RAM.

Like the previous series of Inspiron laptops, the new series also have the ergonomic Chiclet-style keyboard. These laptops come with a 6-cell battery pack, but customers can choose to buy a 9-cell pack for longer battery backup.

The main feature of these laptops is that they have a interchangeable lids with India Inspired designs and the collection of lids include 10 new designs with vibrant colors and ethnic patterns. The lids will enable the customers to add a touch of personalization and self-expression to their laptop. Customers will be required to pay an additional Rs. 1,999 for the interchangeable lids.

Some other features include a 6-cell battery, HD capable webcam, SRS Premium Audio and high-definition video performance, and support for Blu-ray 3D movie playback.

Inspiron models are sturdy. I am using Dell Inspiron 1525 since last three years. I am happy with the performance.

Inspiron models are sturdy. I am using Dell Inspiron 1525 since last three years. I am happy with the performance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock