Delhi government plans to make metro, bus rides free for women

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,183
I really hope that this will not at all implemented in future because this will create huge gender inequality. If it will be free for women then after that senior citizens will also ask for the same and then after that same will be asked for physically disabled. Currently the experience of travelling in Delhi Metro is really nice after increased fares but now very soon it will be hell..

Don't worry, its nothing but election publicity.
Yes Bro I know that this is only a publicity stunt for the elections. But If this will really happen then it will not at all beneficial for anyone.

Can Delhi follow the footsteps of Luxembourg or will it be only restricted for election............ time will provide an answer.

Yes Bro I know that this is only a publicity stunt for the elections. But If this will really happen then it will not at all beneficial for anyone.

Actually AAP wants to change our society, From the stone age it was men who hunts, travels hundreds of km and looks for food for his family and Women looks after home and kids, AAP wants to reverse that. From now on Women will looks for food and men like us will take care of home and kids.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock