Indian government plans to make a homegrown OS

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 616
We are so obsessed with creating alternative all the time. How about creating ecosystem for a new things itself? Like UPI. 🙂

Imagine that OS in the mobile having mAadhaar Application speed 🤣😝 .. i have to start open application in that mobile in prior to 5 to 6 hrs. Before to my Usuage time then only application will get open in on time 🤣😝

Last edited:
If at all they’re planning a competitor to iOS, it better have an app ecosystem support without which it will become yet another windows phone

The government is considering developing an operating system as part of its efforts to push the design and innovation ecosystem in the electronics and IT sector, Parliament was informed on Wednesday.

Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology Rajeev Chandrasekhar said that no funds have been allocated by the government to develop an Indian mobile operating system yet.

They should try to fooster and hand held 2-3 start ups in smartphone industry first. That's more important to be a technological leader as well as national security.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock