Good News Dekho Mera Desh': Tourism Ministry to fund those who travel to 15 destinations in India in a year

Our government is funding our citizens for pilgrimage journey not sponsoring citizens of different country. Meanwhile we directly fund countries like Afghanistan with parasites like Taliban.
Unless the time when it comes to destroying their own country's national monuments and heritage.
Funding Afghanistan is different to building infrastructure in AFG to get some kind of soft power against the Taliban.

Unless the time when it comes to destroying their own country's national monuments and heritage.
Funding Afghanistan is different to building infrastructure in AFG to get some kind of soft power against the Taliban.
Lol, what good it brings to us by sponsoring Afghani infrastructure.

Lol, what good it brings to us by sponsoring Afghani infrastructure.
Afg borders Pak which train terrorists. Afg also has a huge issue with oppressing women. These all needs structural reforms which can't be done just by funding. Funds go to terrorists kitty like in Pak where US funded them all these years.

Afg borders Pak which train terrorists. Afg also has a huge issue with oppressing women. These all needs structural reforms which can't be done just by funding. Funds go to terrorists kitty like in Pak where US funded them all these years.
NATO build it roads for their own benefit and considers it doing great deed done for Pakistan. And the border terrorist whom you are referring to is Pakistani Taliban who is some sort of civil war against it's own state Pakistan. Doesn't our government like self destruction of Pakistan?

NATO build it roads for their own benefit and considers it doing great deed done for Pakistan. And the border terrorist whom you are referring to is Pakistani Taliban who is some sort of civil war against it's own state Pakistan. Doesn't our government like self destruction of Pakistan?
USA also gave money in billions of dollars each year to Pak. That's how they survived for over a decade.
No, self destruction of Pak is the worst thing that can happen to India. India needs Pak to improve, flourish, stop being a crony democracy, stay away from religious extremism and stop hurting its minorities for faster development.

USA also gave money in billions of dollars each year to Pak. That's how they survived for over a decade.
No, self destruction of Pak is the worst thing that can happen to India. India needs Pak to improve, flourish, stop being a crony democracy, stay away from religious extremism and stop hurting its minorities for faster development.
Know the difference between NATO and US. They do what benefits them. They create infrastructure which benefits them. I am not a Pakistan supporter. I present facts as I see it. And I agree India currently needs Pakistan a lot. As war mongering distract us from a government who has no vision, politicans has become either far right or far left. Also economy which is at the worst state in last 42 years. This tourism subsidiary is unnecessary at the movement. Let economy be stable again. Then we can debates on whether initiatives like this is benefiting. Until then government should stop subsiding of pilgrimage as well. Let private bodies which are religious organization take responsibility until economy is stable again.

End of Discussion.

Know the difference between NATO and US. They do what benefits them. They create infrastructure which benefits them. I am not a Pakistan supporter. I present facts as I see it. And I agree India currently needs Pakistan a lot. As war mongering distract us from a government who has no vision, politicans has become either far right or far left. Also economy which is at the worst state in last 42 years. This tourism subsidiary is unnecessary at the movement. Let economy be stable again. Then we can debates on whether initiatives like this is benefiting. Until then government should stop subsiding of pilgrimage as well. Let private bodies which are religious organization take responsibility until economy is stable again.

End of Discussion.
So you're denying the fact that US pumped billions of dollars in cash into Pak to combat terrorists which went to the terrorists pockets directly from Pak govt?
Manmohan Singh's policies ruined us and Modi's policy implementations won't be visible for another 5 years. GST is a phenomenal change and was much needed. It will take a decade to stabilize. UPI is going global, direct money into account of poor people was revolutionary in India cutting out the middlemen who took bribes, giving army powers to do as it fits to Pak's stupidity is unprecedented, making govt departments responsible to people's complaints is stunning, creating India's own payment system through Rupay was much needed but done under Modi. MMS reaped benefits of Atal in the first term and destroyed the economy with ballooning inflation in his second term. And I say that as a Congress voter. Modi has earned my respect.
Govt should definitely stop the Haj funding, but they increased it.

Last edited:
Gosh, what was thread title and what's discussion is happening here, some are here always quick to bash current regime.

This is small initiative to promote tourism, they are not giving away some money . There is no doubt that tourism can boost local economy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock