Good News Dekho Mera Desh': Tourism Ministry to fund those who travel to 15 destinations in India in a year

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
"The tourism ministry will fund the travel expenses of tourists who visit 15 destinations in the country in a year and submit the photos on our website," Union Tourism Minister Prahalad Patel Singh said.
The minister also added that one needs to travel outside their home state to be eligible.

Indian travellers can also take a pledge to visit 15 destinations by 2022 and get a certificate.

How to take a pledge in "Dekho Apna Desh" campaign?

Step 1: Visit pledge.mygov.in

Step 2: Select language -Hindi/ English

Step 3: Take a pledge

Step 4: A certificate will be given via mobile text or e-mail

'Dekho Mera Desh': Tourism Ministry to fund those who travel to 15 destinations in India in a year

I don't want to poop in this party. But seriously, does this government really need to sponsor vacations now when economy is on the verge of collapsing. I get with pilgrimage as it is doing good for people people with faith. This one is just unnecessary IMO.

I don't want to poop in this party. But seriously, does this government really need to sponsor vacations now when economy is on the verge of collapsing. I get with pilgrimage as it is doing good for people people with faith. This one is just unnecessary IMO.
Then they have to also stop the Haj sponsorship which has been going on for decades. It doesn't even help India and helps to fund the extremists of KSA all over the world.

Good.something better than nothing.main problem in tourist place was failure of local adminstration .after india china summit in mamallapuram in tn,huge turnout of tourist there..aftrer 4 days some light pblm etc etc.
Statue of unity in gujrat to be good example,related to that now cactus garder,flower garden,kids corners etc made and now attracting daily 8 k plus tourist.in 5 days of x'ms and new year their was more than 1 lakh people came

Then they have to also stop the Haj sponsorship which has been going on for decades. It doesn't even help India and helps to fund the extremists of KSA all over the world.
Government sponsors pilgrimage for Hindus as well which isn't wrong and shall be continued like Haj pilgrimage. Cuz, it respects faith of religious people. KSA aren't poor like us. Saudi's don't need our Haj money to sponsor terrorism. If they want they have enough money to hire entire US Military to unleash war on us.

Government sponsors pilgrimage for Hindus as well which isn't wrong and shall be continued like Haj pilgrimage. Cuz, it respects faith of religious people. KSA aren't poor like us. Saudi's don't need our Haj money to sponsor terrorism. If they want they have enough money to hire entire US Military to unleash war on us.
Exactly. More funding is not necessary.

Exactly. More funding is not necessary.
Our government is funding our citizens for pilgrimage journey not sponsoring citizens of Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile we directly fund countries like Afghanistan with parasites like Taliban. And who also gets aid in billions from US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock