DDF Programming Helpline from 1st Jan 2012

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
Im announcing starting of my Personal programming helpline from 1st January 2012. This is my personal gift to ddf, bapun and vikram for new year 2012. It will also have a dedicated 24 hrs sms and voice service like my previous two helplines.... First im starting help of c and c++, As time passes by i will be introducing JAVA, html, C# and many more languages for the helpline.. Suggestions and feedback are always welcome. If anyone interested to contribute, please feel free to speak.

Thanks

biswajit.HD

You are a appriciation for many member and DDF is the right place to show it. :)

Thanks ss and Bapun.... Bapun since ur also working very hard to keep our ddf forum safe and secure, i feel we on our part should also contribute our level best to make ddf shine with extra ordinary and exclusive services not available on any dth forum in the world... I am trying my level best and would give my 100 percent effort to help you... thanks... Keep rocking :tup

Programming helpline number will be announced today on 31st dec evening... and will be updated on my signature too... Kindly read the signature for details henceforth... Thanks...

My programming Helpline now open to all. Details are as follows :

PERSONAL HELPLINE NUMBER (PROGRAMMING HELPLINE) : +918147453147 (TATA DOCOMO KARNATAKA INDIA)
SMS and Voice Service : 24 HOURS

biswajit.HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock