DataWind launches first Intel powered tablet 'PC i3G7' in India

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 508

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Leader in providing affordable mobile Internet connectivity in emerging markets, DataWind, Inc. has expanded its product portfolio with the launch of its new Intel powered tablet 'PC i3G7'.

In addition to regular voice calling functionality, this tablet supports 1.2 GHz Intel Quad Core X3 64 bit processor, which will offer breakthrough Internet-delivery platform covered by 18 US and international patents allowing the devices to deliver the fastest mobile web experience on regular GSM-EDGE-based (or 2G) networks.

This unique technology reduces bandwidth consumption by up to 97 percent, allowing the delivery of web pages across even congested 2G networks in five to seven seconds - with even faster speeds on 3G and 4G networks.

Priced at Rs. 5999, the tablet comes with free Internet browsing for one year with Reliance Communication on prepaid GSM sim cards.

Exemplifying great style combined with superior technology, the device aims to be the perfect companion for people who wants to stay connected while on the move. The tablet comes with the latest software offering seamless and enhanced user experience.

The tablet will debut in the market with a partnership with gadgets360.com, the largest technology news and product review website in India, which recently launched an e-commerce website.

http://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/datawind-launches-first-intel-powered-tablet-pc-i3g7-in-india/51728765

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock