Breaking Crowdstrike update causing BSOD on Microsoft Windows all over the world

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 1,580
Okay didn't know about that, precautions always must take with the windows specially. Mac users will not had issue so easily as all control with Apple own chips. However, In most cases, Windows having so many different hardware's and software's agreements with it's manufactures had these issue in every easier.
Last month, i lost 1 TB data with just my antivirus subscription was experired and i 'm was surfing some streaming site for movies and just 1-2 sec i turn off my antivirus. My system had blue screen restart ,' Windows couldn't do automactic repair, hard disk's didn't find. I tried many things at home didn't work.
At last i did clean with cmd and lost all personal data sadly. Later i re-installed all import things for safety and backup data. Windows corrupts so easier, I think streaming site having some virus heavily effect my pc with just turn off software.
According to Tech Burner, Only windows faced this issue because all system files of Windows is accessible. And if you delete some files from Windows System 32, then your windows will crash immediately. But in Mac and Linux their system files are encrypted and even if you delete some files they will not crash.

I didn't delete as i mentioned in the previous reply above, Windows Files corrupt by virus come from streaming side for watch movies and tv series. It's true MS Windows users only faced issue due to different hardware and software inside.

Back
Top Bottom