Breaking Crowdstrike update causing BSOD on Microsoft Windows all over the world

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 1,580
Nothing happened with my pc, i think it only effect with those having IT computers for office and tech industry. For home users, It didn't happened. It's too funny about MS Windows blue screen error always comes with any software glitch. I don't know why MS didn't fix blue screen error even after Windows 12 is about to come with newly updated design at Windows Insiders

Apple Mac which was selling at 65K for 256GB had never had issue related to software.

Apple Mac which was selling at 65K for 256GB had never had issue related to software.
Crowdstrike also releases their Falcon sensor for Mac And Linux too. My Mac has it as well.
This particular incident affected only Windows users, but if that thing could have happened on Mac too..

Okay didn't know about that, precautions always must take with the windows specially. Mac users will not had issue so easily as all control with Apple own chips. However, In most cases, Windows having so many different hardware's and software's agreements with it's manufactures had these issue in every easier.
Last month, i lost 1 TB data with just my antivirus subscription was experired and i 'm was surfing some streaming site for movies and just 1-2 sec i turn off my antivirus. My system had blue screen restart ,' Windows couldn't do automactic repair, hard disk's didn't find. I tried many things at home didn't work.
At last i did clean with cmd and lost all personal data sadly. Later i re-installed all import things for safety and backup data. Windows corrupts so easier, I think streaming site having some virus heavily effect my pc with just turn off software.

Back
Top Bottom