Vivek3457789

Contributor
Reaction score
Source

q70Bcks.jpg

oSDHD0U.jpg
83bOPIn.jpg

Last edited:
Developer claims Cricket 22 will deliver “the most robust, substantial game of cricket that fans have ever seen” with more competitions and more international teams.

Read full article

It's a shame that cricket will never have a game like FIFA. We will stick to these Ashes type game. It's high time we get a game based on IPL atleast.

It's a shame that cricket will never have a game like FIFA. We will stick to these Ashes type game. It's high time we get a game based on IPL atleast.
Market is very limited and most of the games are very shabby.I liked Cricket06 and after that my attempts to play have been futile.

It's high time we get a game based on IPL atleast.
I liked Cricket06 and after that my attempts to play have been futile.
new cricket game come and go but no cricket game match the level of cricket 07.
specially wrong names of players which made cricket 07 highlight
BCCI rights are just too expensive for Cricket games. That's why EA Cricket 05 had official India players but when BCCI jacked up their rates too much, EA Cricket 07 had to drop official names.

Similarly here also with Ashes, but thankfully the community is very strong for this game
Market is very limited
Market is definitely not limited. Stats are big for Ashes cricket games on Twitch + players play it on Steam as well... The only problem here is BCCI, once that is sorted, expect cricket games to go boom...
and most of the games are very shabby
Cricket 19 wasn't shabby (except Easy mode).. That one was a very professionally made game.

Market is definitely not limited. Stats are big for Ashes cricket games on Twitch + players play it on Steam as well... The only problem here is BCCI, once that is sorted, expect cricket games to go boom...
From what i have read the Cricket games for PC/PS etc haven't gathered sufficient sales numbers.By estimates of the makers of the game themeselves they sold only 50k copies of the game across platforms.

Is this from the same studio which gave Don bradman game some 5yrs ago?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock