CPM Activists Mistook Tom Moody For Moody’s, Trolled Him On Facebook

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,099
Oh poor Tom Moody. On Twitter some1 posted screenshot of that and most of the comments were in Malayalam so he might have not understood anything at all :p

Wow..these commies are jealous with better rating for india.
Sad reality. Because of their Anti-Modi opinion, they are also showing India in poor light :cry:

This happens at times.. We people are more reactive towards anything.. The best example was the Malayalees trolling Sharapova. When she told she doesn't know Sachin. Even International medias were reporting this.. Nd here we have a specific word for this in Malayalam - "PONGALA".. Again Its not about literacy or something.. We are more reactive than some other people in this country.. We won't simply sit and watch our dear ones getting insulted..

In this particular case, mistakes do happen. As a human mistakes should happen. If u didn't commit a mistake in ur life, u r not considered as a Human.. I too don't agree with the trolling abt the abv one.. Its more like CPM vs BJP.. So don't compare whole Kerala with CPM Cadres..

Now coming to literacy rate.. I would say iam proud of saying that we have achieved 100% literacy rate. Am not differentiating b/w the states of our country. But just compare the life style of north indian states and Kerala.. The health state of the people of Kerala, Infant mortality rate.. These all are achieved by literacy.. Why do Bengalis coming to Kerala for work..Nt just Bengalis almost all NE states. Simple just one thing.. We pay more than they get in their own state for the same work.. Kerala is considered as the Gulf of WB. Literacy just doesn't mean u hav good brain and high IQ.

Now lets again talk abt Literacy.. Count on me.. Just show me a single death in the state by so called Cow Vigilant army or Gowrakshaks.. You won't see, because there is no such army in my state. Am a born Hindu. i do eat Non-Veg including beaf. Now you would ask there is Political murders in Kerala instead of it. Again that is b/w CPM vs BJP/RSS.. Political murders are just like a circle.. It goes on happening.. The other one will take revenge for killing his party cadre. This circle goes on happening in intervals..

How literate are our political leaders.. On a daily basis blunders will be out from the so called netas. The latest one was calling Nehru as a Womanizer, by showing his some photos with his sister and cousins.. You don't want to achieve 100% literacy rate, but just need common sense..
A CM who vacates whole hospital for the delivery of his daughter-in-law..!!! I can bet u a scene like this will not happen in Kerala at any cost.

Am not saying we are best in all.. But definitely we are above average.. Again mistakes do happen..!

Yeah literacy also produces different ideas, whether it's good or bad. The good sides you mentioned above and the bad side is that it is also probably the largest supplier to ISIS than any states in India. Now it's up to us which Idea we should take.

And regarding worship to cow, it's coming from the century old custom from Indus civilization 1500-2000 BC, from which the word Hindi and Hindu and Hindustan derived and long before Islam came. It's very difficult to change such a century old custom

Yeah literacy also produces different ideas, whether it's good or bad. The good sides you mentioned above and the bad side is that it is also probably the largest supplier to ISIS than any states in India. Now it's up to us which Idea we should take.
Sad, but its true.. Literacy can affect u in a bad way also..

And regarding worship to cow, it's coming from the century old custom from Indus civilization 1500-2000 BC, from which the word Hindi and Hindu and Hindustan derived and long before Islam came. It's very difficult to change such a century old custom
We are not against any customs or rituals.. As i told am a Hindu and I value all of its rituals and customs.. But everything should have a limit.. Its not abt Islam or Hindusim.. More than religion we all are Humans first..

When in our country a Cow's Life became more important than a man's life..! Killing a Human Being in the name of Cow is unacceptable.. No where in Hindu's rituals or customs it says to kill a human to protect a cow.
Was there a cow vigilant army or Gaurakshaks before 2 years..? Exactly before BJP came into power..? I haven't heard anything abt them..

.. No where in Hindu's rituals or customs it says to kill a human to protect a cow.
Was there a cow vigilant army or Gaurakshaks before 2 years..? Exactly before BJP came into power..? I haven't heard anything abt them..

Well it's not restricted in Hindu community, it's there in other community also. Look what happened here when a school boy says something about god of other religion. Those community people literally vandalism everything and even went to break into police station so that the arrested teen could be burnt alive. Section 144 imposed almost a month in whole district. It's almost a regular incident here

Violence in Bengal over FB post; Mamata alleges Governor threat

Problem with people is that they thinks God is the savior for them but for some strange reason they thinks God cannot protect himself so it's their duty to save the God. LOL

Problem with people is that they thinks God is the savior for them but for some strange reason they thinks God cannot protect himself so it's their duty to save the God. LOL
Well Said.. Exactlyy.

Oh God :biggrin::biggrin::wall::wall:

I think many people are in Kerala like this not even thinking of who is tweeted & for whom we replying :biggrin::biggrin::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: Height of Modi fear :biggrin::biggrin::wall::wall:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock