CPM Activists Mistook Tom Moody For Moody’s, Trolled Him On Facebook

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,087

wewake

Reaction score
The day when Moody’s accorded improved credit rating to India, proved to be a busy day for the CPM activists.

It so happened that the Comrades thought former Australian cricketer Tom Moody upgraded India's credit rating, so they attacked him on his Facebook wall.

The Kerala CPM activists hell bent on promoting party ideology got mad at ‘Moody’ for giving an improved rating to the Indian economy under the Modi government.

CPM activists mistook Tom Moody for Moody’s, trolled him on Facebook - Republic World

Kerala is supposed to have highly educated people in India, it seems large portions are still left to be educated :em:

Kerala is supposed to have highly educated people in India, it seems large portions are still left to be educated :em:

Kerala literacy rate is 93.91%. The rest 6.09% doing this blunders..:blush::wall:

Wow..these commies are jealous with better rating for india.

Yeah it seems they want India to take loan at higher interest(for low rating) instead of lower interest(for high rating) from international market. God knows why they want it

I hope that 93% is not only on paper
Atleast other states do not project themselves with grade A+ literacy score

This happens at times.. We people are more reactive towards anything.. The best example was the Malayalees trolling Sharapova. When she told she doesn't know Sachin. Even International medias were reporting this.. Nd here we have a specific word for this in Malayalam - "PONGALA".. Again Its not about literacy or something.. We are more reactive than some other people in this country.. We won't simply sit and watch our dear ones getting insulted..

In this particular case, mistakes do happen. As a human mistakes should happen. If u didn't commit a mistake in ur life, u r not considered as a Human.. I too don't agree with the trolling abt the abv one.. Its more like CPM vs BJP.. So don't compare whole Kerala with CPM Cadres..

Now coming to literacy rate.. I would say iam proud of saying that we have achieved 100% literacy rate. Am not differentiating b/w the states of our country. But just compare the life style of north indian states and Kerala.. The health state of the people of Kerala, Infant mortality rate.. These all are achieved by literacy.. Why do Bengalis coming to Kerala for work..Nt just Bengalis almost all NE states. Simple just one thing.. We pay more than they get in their own state for the same work.. Kerala is considered as the Gulf of WB. Literacy just doesn't mean u hav good brain and high IQ.

Now lets again talk abt Literacy.. Count on me.. Just show me a single death in the state by so called Cow Vigilant army or Gowrakshaks.. You won't see, because there is no such army in my state. Am a born Hindu. i do eat Non-Veg including beaf. Now you would ask there is Political murders in Kerala instead of it. Again that is b/w CPM vs BJP/RSS.. Political murders are just like a circle.. It goes on happening.. The other one will take revenge for killing his party cadre. This circle goes on happening in intervals..

How literate are our political leaders.. On a daily basis blunders will be out from the so called netas. The latest one was calling Nehru as a Womanizer, by showing his some photos with his sister and cousins.. You don't want to achieve 100% literacy rate, but just need common sense..
A CM who vacates whole hospital for the delivery of his daughter-in-law..!!! I can bet u a scene like this will not happen in Kerala at any cost.

Am not saying we are best in all.. But definitely we are above average.. Again mistakes do happen..!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock