CPL - 2021| News & Discussion

9ASmjTo.jpg

No, streaming rights are with Fancode. Only broadcast rights are with Star.
Indian government banning unwanted things I want they to ban fancode I don't know from where these guys from with their sh##y broadcasting charging 499/year on the other side hotstar charging 399/year including IPL and other good contents 😤😤

Last edited:
Indian government banning unwanted things I want they to ban fancode I don't know from where these guys from with their sh#ity broadcasting charging 499/year on the other side hotstar charging 399/year including IPL and other good contents 😤😤
FanCode is from that Dream11. It will continue as it is helpful for those who loves playing "fantasy sport." Those events which doesn't air in this country. Dream11 users can take advantage of this and watch these events. So that they can do fantasy things. 😃

Indian government banning unwanted things I want they to ban fancode I don't know from where these guys from with their sh##y broadcasting charging 499/year on the other side hotstar charging 399/year including IPL and other good contents 😤😤
Don't ever Ask Banning Fancode, Because of Fancode, Many People are earning thru Fantasy sites including me.;):p:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock